TALiNT Partners has announced the finalists for the 2022 TIARA Talent Solutions Awards with 22 of the United States’ best Talent Solutions, MSP & RPO firms shortlisted across eight award categories.
The finalists for the 2022 Talent Solutions Awards US, which spotlight MSP, RPO and Talent Solutions providers delivering excellence in recruitment and talent acquisition across the US, are the top of the crop and represent the very best in providers in the industry.
Ken Brotherston, Chief Executive of TALiNT Partners made comment: “Following the inaugural TIARA Talent Solutions Awards US last year, I am delighted to see many of our 2021 finalists return to celebrate their achievements, as well as a number of new entrants this year. The 2022 Awards are a true celebration across the market, from the large global players to newer entrants and niche RPO organizations, all demonstrating excellence in their impact for employers and their own employees.”
“The TIARAs are distinguished by the rigor of its judging process and the quality of its judging panel,” he added. “Entries will be assessed by our esteemed judges through six key metrics: excellence in delivery; innovation; DE&I impact; sustainable value; business growth; and purpose.”
What sets the TIARAs apart from other awards programs is their independent panel of expert judges and individual feedback given back to each finalist.
The judges for this year’s TIARA Talent Solutions Awards are drawn from the HR and Talent Acquisition community are:
- Sachin Jain, Senior Director – Global Talent Management, PepsiCo
- Andrew Brown, Director RPO and Recruiting, Cornerstone
- Russell Griffiths, General Manager, Coleman Research
- Rich Genovese, Global Head – Talent Identification & Discovery, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Gregg Schneider, Senior Manager – Procurement Plus, Global Talent Marketplace and Innovation Lead, Accenture
- Justin Brown, Talent Acquisition Project Manager, Gallagher
- Chris Farmer, Global Program Owner, Salesforce
- Kerri Arman, Former VP Global Head of Talent, American Express Global Business Travel
- Saleem Khaja, COO and Co-Founder, WorkLLama
- Fitzgerald Ventura, CEO, 1099Policy
- Mike Wilczak, Chief Product Officer, iCIMS
Judges will convene in May to debate and decide the winner of each category Award as well as an overall Talent Solutions Provider of the Year. All winners will be announced at an exclusive virtual awards ceremony on Thursday June 9th, 18:00 EDT.
Winners will also be profiled in a special TIARA Awards supplement published with TALiNT International.
The TIARA 2022 campaign is supported by our headline partner Cornerstone, and sponsored by WorkLLama, 1099Policy, and iCIMS.
The full list of TIARA 2022 Talent Solutions Finalists can be viewed here.